Tuesday, July 7, 2015

HARD ROCK CAFE PHILADELPHIA - June 22, 2015

We got here about 6:00 and we parked one block in a lot that cost $20 flat rate. they say they have discounted parking at 11th and Arch- The Hilton Garden Inn parking lot , I found this out after I parked already.
 We were seated fast , near the stage because the bands were coming out at 7:00. We ordered at 6:30, Ev got the: 

GRILLED NORWEGIAN SALMON
(CALORIES 700 SODIUM 1,143)

8-oz filet, wrapped in cedar paper, grilled tender and drizzled with sweet and spicy barbecue sauce with maître de butter. Served with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and seasonal veggie.*
I got the: 

ORIGINAL LEGENDARY® BURGER
(CALORIES 1,205 SODIUM 2,859)

The burger that started it all! A juicy 1/2-lb Certified Angus Beef® burger topped with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, golden fried onion ring, crisp lettuce and vine ripened tomato.* With Salami and pepperoni on it too
I started taking pictures of all the memorabilia while we waited for our food, I saw Ev got her Salmon so I sat down to find out my burger was sent back by the manager because it was not Medium rare, I was pissed, I had to sit there and watch Ev eat her food and she was done by the time my burger came out. I complained to the waitress and she gave me the manager, he was sorry and removed it from our bill, which made me feel better. Don't get me wrong the burger was FANTASTIC. But I think they should have brought our food out together. Not have my wife watch me eat and me watch her eat. NOT COOL
Anyhow here are all the pictures of all the fabulous memorabilia in that Hard Rock Cafe : 





































































































No comments:

Post a Comment